Jul 25, 2008

just like that

I am ill i want to sleep but sleep is betraying me. why it betrays you when you want it most. why it comes to you when you are in class listening to prof. ohh sorry definitely not listening when ur sleeping. I never understand why I never taped lectures of profs.. so that I cn sleep at room too.. ohh mobile is not allowed..but we carry it so why not record... ohh who wants to sleep listening to them please is it not enough tht we listen to them in class.. but why some prof don't make you sleep.. think they must have slept in classes or is it that everyone slept but they remember what made them slept but they are also unable to stop students from sleeping...some students dont slleep in any class as they have to sit in first 3 benches but some slleep even though they dont want to as last bench provides conducive envioronment for sleeping..
you write this type of blog entry when you want to sleep but cant sleep but 1 of my friends said that your mind is like a tv and u hve the remote.. just change the channel..so I am putting it into sleep mode now..lets see does remote work ??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey man u reminded me r school days... when Bhagel (Maths prof) used to take a class n nobody is interested though we hv to very active and attentive :).

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ himanshu

Yeah man u r absolutely right

Anonymous said...

sleep betrayed me for entire week

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ashu yeah.. its a strange thing whn u want it it wont come whn u dont it wud

Ankur said...

saale soyega kaise jab kisi ke khayalo mai soyega tu!! :P :P
hehe

Cheers!!!

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ankur haan saale kisi ke khayalo me :P

Nicks said...

neend ka kya hai??? aate aate aa jayegi.:)
as i already told you, its good to see you writing.
have added you in my blog list.
bye n take care.

Keshi said...

zzzzzzzz :)

Keshi.