Feb 3, 2008

living two hours just for myself

Have you ever be alone... roaming without purpose alone in a shopping mall with weekend crowd..if you have you will endorse my view its quite different actually would say its enthralling.. and it gets better when you are there just there and not thinking about anything...I have never lived better two hrs alone just letting my thoughts pass through my mind and not lingering on them.. i wud love to pass next weekend like this alone and aloof and not thinking.

the story is becoming more interesting. a study group I have formed is on verge of being dismantling I have been chosen as MF coordinator and has taken my first responsibility in the college. So now I have challenges of making that group work again and making MF a learning center.

The club of booming enterpreneur..is my aim now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you roaming in treasure island?

Prashant evolving.. said...

yes but how do you know ;-)