May 15, 2008

Amazing Summers of 2008 ( mumbai Local n More)

The Mumbai Saga

Hey All

I have been working in Mumbai for last three weeks and would like to tell you my experiences about the city, the financial capital of India, the first working day would be better to start with. I reached the office after missing a local which went from front of my eyes, it came stopped and went and I was like how could I get in and in front of me 5 persons got in ..so the journey began oops just missed.. I decided to get into next local in any case and my surprise if u decide it u will get into its different tht only half of my foot got in.. :-) so I am here 8:51 in the local with 40 mins to go on foot and half..after sometime I found me in how I don’t know.. the middle was like hell u cant move even an inch and I cant explain (btw this was first class for you)..
So I reach office at 10:15 my office strts at 9..first day waited for meeting for an hour n half discuss the project and etc..someone need detail will So I reach office at 10:15 my office strts at 9..first day waited for meeting for an hour n half discuss the project and etc..someone need detail will tell personally..

Coming to Mumbai next week told me why the hell people lives here.. I got home tired as hell so it was like tht sleep getup office home sleep…

The life looked like hell.. even though mine is comfortable ..living with sister nothing to worry abt daily chores..but I think why anyone live here..

But I decided to njoy whatever time I was here.. went arnd malls..sea face ate out ..pubs n discs r still missing..I am now enjoying Mumbai..even local trains (can afford to as its just 25 more days for me) njoi the fighting goes on there..like ‘main tujhe neeche faink doonga’ ‘kahan se aaye ho aadmi to nahin lagte’ n many more..

I even managed to carry popcorn in thee local n enjoied it it was difficult but really awesome..i am listening to music..thnx to local trains 1 hr daily..

Waise mumbai me kahin bhi jao life seems like a LOCAL TRAIN..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.