Mar 18, 2009

The B-School Story ends :( :)

So I am going to be an MBA soon(provided that I did not fail all my last term paper and going by the records I think I should not fail any ;-))
I have left the campus beefore 15 days but did not got on internet since than as I was visiting one of the most beautiful country in the world Thailand and still I am sitting in my place at Bangkok but it is not about the visit tthat will come later its abt the B school story

its an special feeling to get a degree which youu wanted so badly and for me it will always be a dream come true. Yeah not fully but partly yeah I got what I wanted.
Many things I heard about a B school, IIM Indore made me revisit tthat.. those dreaded night outs at IIMs were missing from my life.. that different world where everyone is at his own is also missing..I found real good buddies out there at my stay..
but yeah there were classes ffull of discussions, there were mess bakar at 3 in night, badminton at 3:30.. night cricket.. football...yeah there were new initiatives ...night outs to submit assignments as u were sleepin for the whole week :P
There were guest talks..some which made you more bald..and some which made you think..ohhh can this be done or why the speaker is going to stop.

there are loads of thinks to write and I think there are several posts in which I am going to bore you all

PS: I know the post did nt make much sense but now its over :P ;-)

No comments: