May 15, 2009

I just found who I am

I just heard a line on TV sapne woh nahin hote jo neendo me aate hain sapne woh hote hain jo neend bhaga dete hain..or those are not dreams that comes while you sleep instead dreams are those which takes your dream away..

So I thought what is my dream and I realised I have no such dream..this all nonsense of me becoming an enterpreneur is stupid..this is just running away from myself, the true me who is afraid of his inability to succeed..who things he cannot survive in corporate world so why even try..only thing which gives me kick in life is thinking and talking..giving someone else advise that I didnt follow, thing tht should be done tht I have never done.. i am fed up of expectation around me, nt frm others but my false expectations frm myself..when I know I cant do that why do I try to show tht I can do tht..
I have no goal in life just keep on doing what I am doing trying to be happy in whatever I do..yeah I am happy relaxed looking person but is I really happy..no one can be happy If he tells such lies to himself..I am not satisified with what I have done but try n say to myself its ok you dnt want much..I want more..I want tht has never been achieved..I want to be a superhuman..but yeah I dnt work for tht so basically I just think n dream..
I want to achieve a lot and let someone else do it for me..this is a bad situation to be in and I am in this..I will like to get out of it..
so what I can do( first thought in my mind comes is bring your goals to a achievable level) so my mind ditches me It cannot fight my body or is it that I cannot fight my mind.. this is all in my mind..My lethargy n everything else..or is it I am not made for all this.. I am made for living an ordinary life..
Even my dreams of becoming a CA and after tht an IIM alumni did not gave me sleepless nights.. one time I cud nt sleep is when it was for playing cricket.. i cud have played it anytime day or night or when the temprature was 45 or 5 or where players were 0 or 11..when it was night or day I didnt care so was tht my dream..
I believe in Karma but do not perform it..I need a drive in life that can make my night sleepless I dont want to sleep now.. I have slept enough.. I want to get up in life and achieve something now..
Adrenaline has allowed me to post this on web quite possible it becomes for my own consumption ..

10 comments:

state of mind? said...

hey its as if u have snatched my words....i too dream no actually i day dream of making it big in this n that but do nothing...m fearful of changes....question my capabilities...people call me a great advisor...well i give them all the advice that i myself dnt use....
n m lookin for smthn that can just be that big turn in life....

lolllz.....

well good thoughts dude n well put...

Prashant evolving.. said...

@state of mind
Firstly welcome to the blog:)
dnt it feel like being crippled when you r in such position?..I m happy to know tht someone else is also thr who undestands what I feel :) hoping tto have more visits of yours on my blog :)

state of mind? said...

yeah its crippling, its frustrating but more that that its that sense of aimlessness...that lack of focus n no goal that create a massive sense of hollowness.....

Prashant evolving.. said...

@state of mind
you hit the nail on the head its a feeling ooff why I am doing this rite now..this aimlessness has made me go crazy sometimes

state of mind? said...

i agree....n just hope souls like us find a peaceful state of mind soon...:)

Prashant evolving.. said...

amen :)

Phani Koundinya said...

Somani... I just feel its high time u find ur girl!!

Prashant evolving.. said...

@nicks yeah u may be right actually..but I havve these bouts of realisation so many times ki now I am fed up of them..hope this time something different happens..

@ Phani.. I am looking for her but like my dreams she is also eluding me ;-)..
waise hows life dude ...

Usha said...

i know this!! i know this!!
no aim, no conviction, no drive, no hunger whatsoever.. well it is.. but i know its not quite enough to make me do what i'd really want to do.. and when i point my fingers on to something, then i wonder whether its worth pursuing / whether im just trying an escape route from facing the real issue at hand.

i hope there's still hope on earth for those furiously procrastinating and hopelessly convictionless people, of which i am one too.

Prashant evolving.. said...

@usha

I suddenly have found company.. there is more to it than procastrination I believe, its like Ohh even if I do this thn what n than what n than...yup hope is the thing I too am living on..

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment