May 12, 2009

Why I am not focussed..Why I am running from Myself.. Why when I want to enjoy life in different manner I am living it like any other person.why I am araid of failiure when I was never before..where is my energy gone..Why I am not coming back to what I used to be..why I have stopped thinking while walking when everyone else got irritated .. why I have stopped going out..drinking coffee.. even stopped trying to flirt .. why I am afraid of no again.. why I am not confident enough.. Why I am not critical enough and becoming more of a politically correct person..where is my stupidity gone
Is this the reality tht has struck my flight towards dream.. or I am finaaly maturing losing my child like energy and believes.. when I used to not think before doing something or is it I am afraid now that my type of life dont exists..
dont know and dont want to know eiether..only thing I want is to get back to tht naughty stupid energetic Prashant..Come on u can do it dude

No comments: