Jun 8, 2009

I just wanted to share my feelings of how being an enterpreneur feels like...
Hope you all like it :)

Just a brief history
So I am out of Bschool.. and I decided to take entreprenurship instead of taking a job..
Doing a Job would have been a really difficult task for me..this I learnt in arnd 3 years of training in various course I did. I had an experience of doing business. My Father started his own at age of 45 and when I was 15..I do helped him and than I too started of my own after my PG degree..did it for three years and than get into MBA stuff:)

So I was planning to start up through my MBA college..you know its a different feeling to work for only fo yourself..u dont work actually u enjoy working..you dnt think for how many hours you have worked or you dnt feel tht u missed a cricket match:)
During this period there are times where I felt very down ...and my self belief has gone but really always it happened that I got a call frm 1 of my friend and it helped.
I will never ever forget the help (moral and help with ideas) that my fiends have given me even when they are so busy with their lives..

I just plan to carry on this series and go more deeper into practical reality and update it as soon it is possible for me.. and if I can help any aspiring enterpreneur through this..it will be great..

Today I am going to look for 2 places for the office lets see how it goes :)

6 comments:

Reflection said...

You definitely inspire many ... :)

Nicks said...

Hey, nice to know that your drive for being an entrepreneur is motivating you. There's a lot that many like me have learnt from you and I am sure the lessons will continue in times to come. :)

Wishing you all the best in everything you do. :)

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ Amisha
:)

@Nicks
thnx :)

state of mind? said...

hey dnt feel down n out..its great enough that u have chalked out ur plans so now work towards them....just go get it!!!

andy said...

let the story go on... everyone needs to know about it.. in entrepreneurship all we get to know about are happy endings... not the journey

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ andy
I will try my best