Jul 18, 2009

The Office

Last time when I stopped I had the place and I had to turn it into an office..and it took me arnd 15 days to do so..hve been a little slow..but yeah again learnt a quite a bit in these days..specifically abt the hard work ;-)..
Designing, mediating, media, decision making..hmm wht not have I done in these few days..
Just an incident of multitasking..I was sitting with my friend and was working on Board designs and was on Gtalk with two others disussing abt pamphlet content and giving another an update on wht is going on..n nthr frnd calls up n reminds me tht I had to send him some mail..tht looks exciting but..

SO do u need to multitask.. I think its totally depends on you.. if u r quick decision maker,if you have prepare yourself well and believe in yourself u normally wud.
Why I am telling you all this..
Prepare yourself well in the morning abt wht u are going to do in day..( it helps as uncertainity always strikes whn u r certain it wudnt :)

Dnt have an attitude of postponing things..it Costs dearly..

What ever happens dnt stop believing yourself :)

So the office is up with all partitions, furnitures, boards.. pamphlets, visiting card, LH's are in printing..Hmm its coming n I m getting scary..
So Monday is the day I am waiting for the day when the office opens after a small marketing campaign of pamphlets..with boards up on the office..m waiting..

1 comment:

Nicks said...

Hey, am so glad that your hard work has started to pay. Would love to visit the office some day. :)

And yes as far as multi-tasking is concerned, I think yes, you do need to multi-task if you want to enjoy, work, have fun, achieve and all at the same time. The catch is there in the "all at the same time." So, depends on the choice one makes.