Jun 21, 2008

I am a type of person who sometimes do strange things I would chat with a person on net like he/she is like one of the best friend and this is more true if the person is a girl, but when they come to face to face its like I am not able to start the chat. this happens with me with not a newcomer but a person I know for a long time. its like certainly I dont found what to talk.
Just building on this theory I am able to connect the success of net. I think we are more comfortable in talking if the other person is not seeing us( and also we are not seeing him/her) as he cant see the nervousness and body language and this has led to huge growth in internet friendship and it is becoming easer for persons to dump their emotions on net rather than sitting in front of someone


PS: I am certain that this theory must have been found before the net was invented but I found it today

15 comments:

Hitesh said...

Humran relations are really complex. I dont think it is that easy to explain why and how you connect with others. It is probably danagerous to genarlise in the case of humans..

Ankur said...

haan bhai..

btw... mujhe tera naya intro acha laga ;)

heheh

acha hai.. likhte reh!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i do feel the same many times.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

dropped here through Ankur s blog. Your introduction on blog shows Indore. is it the one in mP ?

The Number Game said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prashant evolving.. said...

@ hitesh yaar you are right in that I was just trying to deduce something hope it might not be true but as we talked naa. the hr is the place where there are most theories being evolved ;-) so I tht why nt try

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ ankur thnx man

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ashu its good to find tht at least one other person thinks like tht

Prashant evolving.. said...

@ buzzz yes I am studying in there

Hitesh said...

yah..I m not discuroaging u in discovering theories..but hallmark of any theory is in its application..whether it fits in real world situations..Consider me a critcising friends who would force you to improve and in process would like to improve himself as well..

Prashant evolving.. said...

@hiitesh

I know man you are always there and you are right too lets think it out whether we have any use of this theory.

Unknown said...

"I cant be his friend and u wud never know when u had broken your belief"
interesting.... and yes finally i did reach this chakravyuh :)
and to make ur theory more wholistic...along with reasons u gave ..another thing favoring net part is there u give person on other side much more freedom to do whatever he/she want while interacting with u..if u can do same in face to face it will also work out!!!

Anonymous said...

@ ravi thnx mate for the comment and I think u are right in that letss seee how cud i work more on that

I'm Alive! said...

I *almost* agree to that whole thought..
:)
We all are strange!

-Sachi
http://sachi-mahajan.blogspot.com/

Prashant evolving.. said...

Its nice to know tht some one has else has same views as mine..:)yeah we all are strangee