Jun 18, 2008

what to do

just a small incident that just happened to me.. My father has a flight from jaipur to kolkatta on 15 june from kingfisher airlinesand than he had to take a flight from kolkata to Bangkok after 2 hrs.. we reached Jaipur Airport at around 1 Hr before the flight was scheduled to leave. thn what we were told was that the flight was cancelled from 1 june ..and the beauty of thing was tht they did not bother to inform me .. i had taken a online ticket from kingfishers site and the had my mobile no my mail id and also my home address and they were not able to inform me..and this all was told to us by a beautiful smiling airhostess like it was a gr8 news for us ..they did not also put any efforts to help my father reach bangkok and proudly said tht wht do you wnat more.. we ar giving you full ticket refund..

Here by writing this I do not intend to say that Kingfisher is a bad airlines or anything on basis of one incident I just want to say tht why Indian companies does not take each customer seriously.. and wht is our responsibilities as customer if such things happens..? I wud like all yor views

Prashant

4 comments:

Ankur said...

toh matlab uncle ki flight choot gayi???
aisa kya???

case kar de be!!!

Ankur said...

toh matlab uncle ki flight choot gayi???
aisa kya???

case kar de be!!!

Prashant evolving.. said...

haan flight toh chooth hi gayi case bhi ho gaya.. but shd it just end here or something more shd be done bhai

Hitesh said...

Hi. I was thinking about this. As I had mentioned earlier as well it is a pathetic state of customer services in India almost in every field. Interestinly still most of the businesses are thriving probably because a) customers are not aware of their rights b) we do not give that much importance to waste of time c) there are too many customers, one goes, five come. Why to spend so much money on improving services. companies prefer to spend money on expansions. One example is private b-schools and engineering colleges. Most of these colleges are offering sub standard education but still these institutes are charging exorbitant fees and people are rushing towards joining these colleges.

I think you should have been more cautious and not blindly trust Kingfisher. You should call them up one day before. We just can not trust the big companies for delivering what they say. Its better to err on the safer side from the next time.

Seconly, I believe try to spread these kind of incidents through internet as internet has a great power to connect with large number of people.

Thirdly, write to or speak with some senior officials. Demand for compnesation.

File a case in the consumer court..

Finally..believing that there are not many things in our control that happen in this world but your reaction to those things is definately in your hands.