Jun 30, 2008

the unsuccesful

So wht he is unsuccesful so wht he is nt educated so wht he is not a investment banker so wht he is not a analyst so wht he is not a star sportsman or we thing like so wht he is a common man .. does he didnt deserve a place anywhere or why no one of us aspire to be a common man..would anyone of us will like our hildren to become a common man .. comeon a common man..wht he is ..he is powerless he is just there to fill the society he is just there to die in the bomb blasts so wht 95% of world population is a common man.. so wht so why I am writing this ..because I am fad up of this all this arnd me ..I cant cope up with pressures ny more.. but no one arnd me wud support me for this and there expectations are going to increase and i know I too expect many things frm myself but are they my aspirations or others tht I dont know
hope one day wud come when someone among us wud aspire to be a Common Man..r u listening .............

2 comments:

RICHA said...

woww...ur blog wazz amazing!!
i duly subscribe to ur ideaz..v r too over-burdened wid aspiration..sometimes v juz lose our identity completely in order to b someone else...itz a rat race out there..u achieve a target n d nxt is waiting 4 u..v need to draw lines b4 everything goes beyong ctrl...therez sufficient 4 manz need bt nt greed...today if a child sayz i wana b a teacher..his parentz wud look at him wid scorn..all parentz want their childrenz to b amitabz n aishwaryaz...isint tht true??

Prashant evolving.. said...

thnx richa
dont know why parents want but 1 thing 4 sure aftter smtimwe we wnat the same 4 ourself..so its nt others fault .. are we contended with ourself