Apr 21, 2009

Print media world

I am shifting back to jaipur and this shifting has cut me from internet and TV now for 22 days exact...so my only source of INFN is print media and I am getting a good dose of it including Hindu TOI and Biz line. ..sometimes it feels good to not be in thick of action and read news after it has happened as it stops taking u some unwise moves or comments but sometimes it bewcomes frustating and on top of it I too dont have my Laptop for now...ooppphhhh its boring but think its more productive..Hope to get back into life soon :)

2 comments:

Cinderella said...

Before I got internet at home, my books were my life. Internet at the office was enough to slay my www needs.I used to sleep more. Sleep well.

Then the internet came n I was on my laptop right after office, getting to talk to frens more - blog more - watch new movies. Books got attention only when I would get bored of it. But yeah definitely on weekends they were touched.

Then the tv came, the internet went outta the window, I talk to my own frens abroad once in 2 weeks after getting several reprimands for being a bad fren.Books are just lying there gathering dust.

Such is life.


p.s : I guess my comment got longer than the post itself. So much for articulation !

Prashant evolving.. said...

every now and then, life wants you to adapt :)



PS:It was nice to see an articulated comment ;-)